* side platform reset when unsure.
* if level with him then sit at the edge of his WD range and jump whenever he yells YAH!
* SH aeirals are unsafe on block. You get upsmashed.
* you don’t have much of an incentive to approach when he hasn’t committed to lag.
* edgeguard aggressively with fair, aiming to catch startup of sideB but end up under a potential misfire.
* crouch leads to rest vs every approaching option but dsmash over 35%.
DON'T BAIR HIS SHIELD HE WILL WD OUT AND KILL YOU WITH UPSMASH
AC nairs keep him from WDing at you for free
edgeguard aggressively. Assume all sideBs will misfire. His upB doesn't have any hitstun so you can attack after immediately after getting hit (probs fair/dsmash).
upair him aggressively when he's above you.
You're probably going to have to be more patient than he is, luigi wants you to misspace or overextend often enough to take chip damage and drop stocks to his nair/dair spam.
He likes to get kills with WD forward up/dsmash as you fall/land.
you can crouch rest luigi's upsmash. 30f+ reaction it's free. Rest OoS is impossible because of shield pushback.
you can CC rest luigi's dsmash until 33%. He's about -30 vs CC. Rest OoS is impossible because of shield pushback.
You can also crouch under luigi's grab but he doesn't lean forward enough to rest it on reaction.
* Luigi’s descending aerials on shield:
Nair: 8f hitlag, 8f shieldstun, 7f landing lag, so it’s +1 on shield
These numbers assume he hits as low as possible
it takes 6f for him to fall from top to bottom of puff’s shield w/ ff