Refer to http://alexspuffstuff.blogspot.com/2015/08/your-personal-smash-bible.html for format/explanation.
(Always under construction)
a top level futurepuff player
* keeps good out of game habits
* keeps good health habits.
* sleeps well before tournament.
* eats well before tournament.
* stays hydrated.
* stretches hands before and after playing.
* keeps good mental habits.
* enjoys himself.
* is confident in putting forth and learning from his good effort.
* is proactive.
* never makes excuses to himself or others, not even in passing.
* doesn’t overcomplicate things.
* is kind and helpful to the people around him.
* practices well.
* plays with purpose.
* does not waste his or his opponents’ time.
* gathers data while playing.
* interprets that data later.
* keeps a customized practice routine that prioritizes consistency.
* individually repeats key situations.
* has good execution.
* eliminates misclicks.
* minimizes dead frames between actions.
* has accurate spacing.
* positions at the correct place to react to opponent's options.
* crouch/dash dances at max range
* has practiced [dash, dash 1f dash back, dash] for max mobility
* has practiced correct whiff punishes vs situation
* always has tight and controlled analog drift.
* always has tight and controlled analog jumps.
* has practiced reactions.
* has internalized reactions to singular reaction setups (rests OoS etc).
* has practiced reactions to binary reaction setups (techchase rests etc).
* uses perfect ffs on command.
* uses max waveland/dashes.
*on the ground.
*from the air.
* uses low as possible djs.
* ledgecancels on command.
* uses buffered shielddrops.
* has mastered practical and applicable tactics.
* uses reaction platform techchase setups.
* uses reaction ledge techchases setups.
* rests OoS.
* uses Dan Grabs.
* uses SH bair DJ bair.
* has good tempo.
* commits to actions with the appropriate timing.
* jumps with the correct timing relative to position to maximize drift effectiveness.
* waits until the last/perfect moment to put out a hitbox.
* applies good PvP concepts.
* recognizes and catalogs key moments.
* quickly recognizes patterns in behavior.
* interprets information to predict future behavior.
* deliberately tests the water.
* loves PC music.
* applies good MU strategies.
* vs fox
* vs falco
* vs marth
* vs sheik
* vs falcon
* vs peach
* vs jigglypuff
* vs ice climbers
* vs samus
* vs luigi
* vs midtiers
* vs lowtiers